I have to add my "AOL" to Rick's comments and say

                                    ME TOO!!

Hope you find something in the Remedy Community!

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Happy Trails, Pat Zandi!!

**
Pat, I don't know if you will be a part of the list or the Remedy
community after you retire at the end of this week, but in case you
aren't, I wanted to pass along to you my gratitude for your service to
the Remedy community, your 30 years of service to your country, and your
friendship with me.

I am a better person for knowing you (and I hope that isn't past
tense!).  The list wouldn't be the same without you, buddy!

Rick Cook