Ok,

ARS 7.1, ITSM 7.1

I have an LDAP Plugin - no problems.
Send the data to a mapping form to do data validation before the push to
CTM:People.
For MOST of the records it works great.

I have a 2 stage process.

1.   Push the LDAP Plugin data to the mapping form.  (First escalation)
2.  Process Records (including getting the Company and Company ID from a
translation form) and create CTM:People records (Second escalation)
    2.a.  Send Person ID back to the mapping form
    2.b.  Provision company access (People Permission Groups),
application access (People Permission Groups), default group access
(Support Group Association).

This works fine for 99% of my records.  A handfull are failing on the
company access.  Even though I'm setting the company (BEFORE the
CTM:People creation), that data seems to be lost before the push to
People Permission groups.  Filter logging doesn't show any field set to
NULL, but the push to the PPG form pushes NULL data for the Company and
ID.

Here's a sample of the filter logging:

1.  Set company data on the mapping form:

  Checking "FM:LDP:SetCompany" (110)
   --> Passed -- perform actions
     0: Set Fields
           Company (1000000001) = Fannie Mae
          Company Group ID (910030008) = 1000000006

2.  Push CTM:People Record:

  Checking "FM:LDP:CreateProfileNonSupport"
    0: Push Fields -> "CTM:People"
     <deferred from filter FM:LDP:CreateProfileNonSupport>
       Company (1000000001) = My Special Company
        (other fields as well - no error here)

2a.  Send Person ID back to mapping form

Checking "FM:CTM:PPL:SendPersonIDtoPeopleMapping"
       0: Push Fields -> "FM:CTM:PeopleMapping"
         <deferred from filter FM:CTM:PPL:SendPersonIDtoPeopleMapping>
      Full Name (1000000017) = BB Bell
       Person ID (910010025) = PPL000000018726

2b.  Provision Company Access (here's where I notice the Company info is
lost)

 Checking "FM:LDP:CreateCompanyAccess"
     0: Push Fields -> "CTM:People Permission Groups"
          <deferred from filter FM:LDP:CreateCompanyAccess>
         Company (1000000001) =  **NOTE LACK OF DATA HERE**
            Permission Group (1000001578) = **NOTE LACK OF DATA HERE**
       Permission Group ID (1000001579) = **NOTE LACK OF DATA HERE**
          Person ID (1000000080) = PPL000000018726
          z1D Previous Operation (1000000220) = SET
       z1D Action (1000000076) = START
        Status (7) = 1
        Remedy Login ID (4) = b8ubbb
          Permission Group Type (1000003972) = 2

Like I said, this works for 99% of my records.  I don't see any where in
the filter logs where the company info would be NULLed out.
Any ideas ???

TIA,

--

Chris Danaceau

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.