-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: script for checking arserverd growth

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp.hpux/browse_thread/thread/69c
cd94e7ff9d471/eb86d69722804835%23eb86d69722804835

Sorry, not too familiar with HPUX specifics.  awk/sed with something
that gives the data you want (hpux specific).

Axton

On Dec 11, 2007 8:15 PM, Anoop Sasidharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Axton
> We are having some memory leakage issue. So I would like to check
memory utilization at regular interval of time and I need a unix script
that would capture the time and the corresponding arserverd memory
utilization. The application is installed on HPUX.

> Thanks
> Anoop> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:59:04 -0500> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

_______

Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files
transmitted with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive
this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer.
distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
strictly prohibited.
Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of STC.