From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of John Atherly
Sent: Tue 1/8/2008 1:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Customqual in Flashboards

I'm trying to get my customqual to do two operations 1. pull the tickets by
the group selected on the flashboard form and,   2. Tickets that are over
30 days all while the status is not Closed or Resolved.

In the Flashboard variable I have         ('Status' != "Resolved") AND
('Status' != "Closed") AND ('Create-date' < ($TIMESTAMP$ - 2592000))
Which works!

In my active link I have    "customqual='Supervisor Group+'=" +""""+
$Tickets By Group$+""""      Which works!

But since the custom call over writes the variable I get all the tickets by
the group selected and not the one that are over 30 days all while the
status is not Closed or Resolved only.

My question is how can I add on to the customqual so that it also includes
the 30 day old and the correct status?

I've tried various combination of     "customqual='Supervisor Group+'="
+""""+ $Tickets By Group$+"""" + "('Status' != "Resolved")" + "('Status' !=
"Closed")" + " ('Create-date' < ($TIMESTAMP$ - 2592000))"
 But either errors out during the save of the active link or while
refreshing the flashboard.

Remedy 6.3 latest patch, Unix Oracle db

Searching the archive resulted in not many matches so I think I might be
along on this issue

John Atherly
American Power Conversion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]