All,

ARS 6.3 Patch 22
SQL Server 2000

I am trying save a file that is saved in an attachment field to the OS and am
having an issue. I have attempted to run the following command in a Filter Set
Fields:

PROCESS$ PERFORM-ACTION-SAVE-ATTACHMENT 536870921 D:\temp\File1.txt

536870921 (This is an attachment field)

(I am testing this in the User Tool which is on the same patch level as the
server)

The filter runs and does not error out and shows an exit code of Exit 0 in the
Filter Log.  I have tried taking the file name out and have tried to do the
same thing using a Run Process without the $PROCESS$ and I still am not able to
save the attachment to the OS.

Has anyone had an issue with this?  Maybe I am doing something wrong?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jackson
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008