Two "#" characters in specific places in two config files can turn of
so much stuff.

I think I have just realized the power that a good "#" (ing) can have.

(Sorry.. silly attempt at some Friday Humor. Does anyone have anything
that is better?)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)