-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Wallick
Sent: 12 January 2008 03:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR 8939 - Plugin server not responding

Also FWIW...

I'm working with BMC on a very similar issue (different OS), only
arplugin isn't working on one server in a two node group (it works just
fine on the other node, running via armonitor).

Removing arplugin from armonitor.cfg and running the plugin server
manually in a dos box works flawlessly (as long as the console stays
logged in) :)

ARS 7.0.1 patch 6
Windows 2003
SQL Server 2000

I'll post what BMC comes up with when I get something. Perhaps that will
help even though you're on a different OS.

Mike