Technical speaking there should not be problem. In general you will get only
DSO features of 6.3 on both the servers.

To troubleshoot your problem, check to see if DSO forms are visible from
Admin tool/user tool on the server that is reporting the error, if not then
there is a DSO License issue as the error states. Deleting the multilicense
file and restarting the ARS may resolve the license issue, considering you
have a valid DSO license.