More of a punt than diagnosis, but you can try clearing cache

Mike White
Office:  813-978-2192
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Chris While

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

                      LEMAIL.COM>                cc:

                      Sent by: "Action           Subject:  Server woe...

                      Request System

                      discussion

                      list(ARSList)"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      01/16/2008 10:37

                      Please respond to

                      arslist

** Hi,

Got an interesting one. I have a form which I can see and edit in Admin
Tool. When I go to the user tool, I cannot open it. Checked permissions,
restarted both app and DB, still nothing.

We are running 7.0.1 Patch 003

When trying to run export from command line, both Form and Active Links
were not brought across!

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Chris