________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shrestha, Manjari R.
Sent: 16 January 2008 15:11
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problem with E-mail Engine Upgrade from 5.1.2 to 6.3

**

Hello all,

I had no problem upgrading Remedy 5.1.2 to 6.3 except the e-mail engine.
I read the previous thread where it was said that I will have to
manually delete all the e-mail forms. I did this but still was not able
to upgrade. Please advise how I should go about upgrading the e-mail
engine. Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

Manjari R. Shrestha

html___