________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wheeler, Dylan
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Log SQL in Admin

**
Is it possible to log the sql queries the admin tool makes when you
modify a form?
I'm having major lag issues when I try and update anything in my admin
tool and it's frustrating the heck out of me. It takes anywhere from 10
- 60 seconds for it to commit when I hit the save button even on a minor
modification to an active link. I believe it's because the remote sql
server is bogging down but I can't prove it and I can't get the sql
admins to look at it without any proof. I have zero access to the sql
server so I'm stuck without something to get them to take a look.
Ideas anyone?

Windows 2003
ARS 6.3
MS SQL 2000

-------------

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Direct: 949.509.4565
Fax:  949.509.7841
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information
about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not
intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by
mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and attachments.

html___