George - I got the same error when attempting to take people out of
support groups in CM 7.1.0 Patch 5 and also Patch 6.  I didn't have the
bandwidth to chase it down but I made an assumption the error came from
a push or set somewhere.  I just disabled the people for the support
group I wanted to remove, but that was my lazy response at the time.  My
guess is this is related.  Somewhere in CM there is a field that is
being referenced that is either not on the Change form or perhaps not on
one of the zillion joins or underlying forms.  Now I am going to go out
and try to figure out what is causing my error and if I find it, maybe I
can help you also.
:)

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated