From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Louis Cobuccio\par

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:37 PM\par

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: Email Engine Patch 006\par

\par

Hey Gang,\par

\par

I just installed Email Engine Patch 006 for v 7.0.01.  I am not receiving emails after installation of the patch.   Searching the AR System Email  Messages form I see the test email I tried to send, however the Send Message column show "Yes" instead of "Sent" or "Error".  So it looks like I can't connect to the email server, however the configuration looks good.\par

\par

Any thoughts?\par

\par

Thank you\par