Hi,

Worked through it, but no luck.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rune Sorlid
Sent: 21 February 2008 01:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Webservice

**

Hi.

Activate logging for the Plug In-Server, and see if that shows you
more....

/Rune Sorlid

2008/2/21, Fritz Cornelissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

**

Hi List,

Hope all are well?

Can anyone please assist me with the following ARERR 9130, when
concuming a webservice. The following error gets display: ARERR 9130 An
exception error occurred from the webservice class:
java/xml/rpc/service.

Can anyone please guide me in the right direction seeing that I loaded
all certificates etc even not using any SSL.

Kind regards,

Fritz

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com <http://www.rmsportal.com/>
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

html___