Good afternoon List,

I am assisting a client in recruiting a Remedy Technical Instructor.
This individual will be an advanced user (admin/config) of BMC products
and willing to train others at basic, intermediate and advanced level.
Ideally they would be BMC Certified Trainer, but at the minimum have
attended the latest Admin & Config courses on BMC products.  This role
is based in the UK and would require global travel (25% away from home).
Although this is a permanent opportunity, my client would consider
contractors.

If you, or someone you know, has the aptitude or desire to train others
on BMC technology then I would be keen to discuss this opportunity
further.  I can be contacted off-list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or +44
1256 885 982.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Thanks & kind regards,
Rachel Kerwick