________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Russ Grant
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 9:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.1 Patch 001 upgrade issue

Starr,
I believe the reason you are getting the unique index error is that you
have duplicate user names in the user name form - which will prevent the
new user form from being imported (since Remedy added a unique index to
the user form on the Login Name field). You can run the query below in a
query analyzer to identify the duplicates. In my case the upgraded
errored out and rolled back to ARS 6.3, I was able to clean up the
duplicates using the RUT, start the upgrade over and went forward with a
clean install.

HTH

Russ

select username, count(username) from user_cache group by username
having count(username)>1