Hi All,

I have an escalation that looks for Trouble Tickets that have not  been
touched in a week. When there is a match, I do a set fields to another
form. Then I have another escalation that emails out the results. The
fields pushed are

((($Trouble Ticket #$ +  " ") + $Company$) +  " ") + $Status$

The problem is the Company name can be all different lengths, so the
result is wavy. Like this
TT#01064088 Corporate Systems - Internal WorkInProgress
TT#01077255 NaviSite, Inc. Assigned

I would like it to be placed like this
TT#01064088 Corporate Systems - Internal    WorkInProgress
TT#01077255 NaviSite, Inc.                           Assigned

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
ESM Remedy Developer
NaviSite Inc.
315-453-2912 x5418  (office)
315-317-2897 (cell)

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.