If you resize that text window that open when you press the expand box, the
client will remember that size in the future. The size will now apply to
all text windows that are opened.

HTH

Marc

             "T. Dee"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Sent by: "Action                                           cc
             Request System
             discussion                                            Subject
             list(ARSList)"            Question: Character Field - Expand
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Box

             Thu 03/13/2008
             08:36 AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

I know this is an odd question and I am sure the answer is no, but
.... when you have a character field and you click on the expand box
at the end of the character field it pops up a small window allowing
you to type / edit and/or see your text.

Is there a way to make the box bigger by default?

THANKS!