Larry,

I doubt that the "Global field" idea is where the hang up is. I would
guess that it is more likely a 'Date' only or 'Time' only, or some
other data type before it is a field ID range that is an issue.

But in fairness... "some pretty bizarre behavior" is hard to
understand too. Can you be any more specific?

Since you said v4 api... I am guessing C API? ( Maybe ARS Perl?)

You also said.. "workflow in question is in a filter" ... uh.. you
mean a run process called from a filter?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach