Hey Chintan

Thanks for this info. As for your question, I have not come across any
documentation with information regarding max number of records in a table
and I doubt one would be released. The number of records that can be stored
in a form would depend on many different elements such as:

   - Number of and types of fields in the form
   - Number of forms in the database
   - Database size
   - Disk space
   - etc.