From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of sumeetdas
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Configuring JSpell with Mid-Tier 7.0.1 Patch 6

All,
I finally got this fixed. I am on ARS and MT 7.1

As per the documentation, the function is called spellcheck() but I
scanned thru the jspell.js file and was unable to locate that
function.

It seems that in the future versions OR in the non-IIS versions of the
Java HTML, the function is called jspellcheck().

Another thing which i noticed was that, JSpell worked fine for records
which had been saved. It also works fine for records which have been
modified and not yet saved. But for some reason, once you save the
record, the text field reverts back to the incorrect text field.

e.g. I have text field called Description and has the text "I like". I
modify that recrod [and not Save] and change the text to "I like wrld"
and hit my custom spellcheck button. JSpell is invoked and it corrects
the word "wrld" to "world" in the text area.
However, once I save that record, "I like wrld" is written to the
database.

Has any one of you faced this issues [if its even an issues] ?

Regards,
Sumeet Das