Hi All,

Related to the Product Company Association I have an issue. By following
the second option I have imported the data.

It seems that the Product categorizations are not populating as
expected.

The Reason I found out was
SHR:SHR:UpdateGroupList-CompanyReinitialize-G_565 which is shared
workflow has got the RUN IF qualification as

( 'z1D Action' =  "UPDATEGROUPLIST" ) AND (NOT (( 'Company' =  "- Global
-" ) AND (($SCHEMA$ =  "CFG:Broadcast" ) OR ($SCHEMA$ =
"CFG:ProductCompanyAssociation" ) OR ($SCHEMA$ =  "CFG:Service Catalog
Assoc" ) OR ($SCHEMA$ =  "CHG:CFG Calendar Qualification" ) OR ($SCHEMA$
=  "CFG:GenericCompanyModuleAssoc" ) OR ($SCHEMA$ =  "CFG:Decision Tree"
) OR ($SCHEMA$ =  "CFG:Decision Tree-Branch" ) OR ($SCHEMA$ =
"SLM:CFG-SurveyTemplate" ))))

But if you look closely there is no form called
CFG:ProductCompanyAssociation" . So I have changed it to
PCT:.ProductCompanyAssociation.

My Problem is since I have not changed this Run if qualification before
my import these work flow have fired in MERGE and Made the Assignee
group field to NULL

What will be the best option to put this Assignee Group to yes in the
already existing record? I have tried deleting the records and try to
import it again. This doesn't help as the server crashes during the
delete activity.....

Please advise a way forward ......