Thanks Carey. The problem was the permissions on field 1. This was
needed by my boss so I had to grant him access.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 12:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Menu Qualification Problem

Brian,

The 'Group List' field is a *special* field. I suggest you do a report
of that column into an ARX file to really see what data is in the field
and how it is structured. ( BTW: I think your menu qualification should
really be more like this... [ 'Group List' LIKE (( "%;"  + "1024" ) +
";%" ) ] )

However the permission issue has only to do with the User form. Your
users likely do not have access to all rows in the User form. (And they
likely should not be granted this access either. IMHO) Check permissions
on Field ID 1, and the 'Group List' field and any other field in the
Menu qualification. If the users have access to Field 1 and 'Group List'
then the menu should work for them as well as it works for any one else.

HTH

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)