Do you mean this?

Type(2)

Product

Description

Date

Link

Product Change Notification

BMC Atrium CMDB Enterprise Manager 2.0.01
BMC Remedy AR System Server 7.0.01
BMC Service Management Process Model for Service Delivery 7.0.00
BMC Service Management Process Model for Service Support 7.0.00

(Statement of Direction) BMC Atrium CMDB and BMC Remedy IT Service
Management Virtual Environment Support

February 22, 2008

PDF <http://www.bmc.com/products/documents/40/62/84062/84062.pdf> (3)

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.