You can try Remedy Developer Plus.  If you have a valid support
contract you can download it from the patch site.  They do not have a
7.x version, but I do know that the 6 version that is posted there
will run against a 6.3 server.  It can analyze and document selected
workflow into a readable format.  You can export to pdf or html.