Actually I happen to be in the middle of preparing a power point
presentation to upper management.  The power point will go hand in hand
with a demo.  I plan on explaining OOTB workflow, roles, and new terms.
As I introduce the new concepts, I'll point out the benefits.  I think
the biggest key is to educate the audience and relate it to the work
they are currently doing.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/22/08 10:03 AM >>>

Hi all,

do you have marketing strategies implemented during the implementation
of your ITSM projects?

If yes, what different ways did you use to communicate the changes of
the IT environment to your IT- and end users?

Thanks for any reply.

Mario