-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nall, Roger
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Data Migration

Misi,

Thanks for getting back to me. While I am sure you are correct I am
wondering if anyone can confirm that indeed all data from the T, H, and B
tables is moved when using Migrator. This is a very important question for
me right now and I must be as sure as I can of the answer.

Thanks,

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy
T-Mobile, USA