Looks like this is for a column divider, not a table border . . .

Let's try another option.  In the ARSystem.css file, create the following
new entry:

     td.border {
         border-width:  2px
     }

This assumes you have the ability to customize/change the class argument in
the desired <td> tag, as in:

           .
           .

If you don't have that ability, you may want to experiment with the
"default" CSS settings:

     * {
         .
         .
         border-width:  2px
         .
         .
     }

If it doesn't exist, you may want to insert it into the ARSystem.css file
(but be prepared to back it out if it impacts too many elements):

     * {
         border-width:  2px
     }

-- Bing