http://itsm.unt.edu/ <http://itsm.unt.edu/>

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Logo on Email Templates

**

Speaking of images on Email Templates, I have an image on our internal
web server and use it on our email templates, but our Outlook prevents
the automatic download of pictures from the internet.  To see the image
you have to right click on it and click on download and then you see the
image.

Is there anyway to embed these images in the email template form at all?

Lisa

  _____