Hello LJ,

There is syntactical information regarding the arimportcmd command on
the AR Admin Help.

So I wont talk about the syntax or parameters or thier values. I am sure
you must have already checked it out.

But as a pre-requisite to the arimport cammand, I would provide the
following commands at command line:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/var/tmp/cmdbExtLoader/server/bin/

export LIBPATH=/var/tmp/cmdbExtLoader/server/bin/

Of course, these paths may be slightly different on your system, but you
can easily locate them and setting these environment variables.

The commandline arimport command would return an error for me if I did
not set these environment variables in advance.

Check this out and let me know if it works or otherwise.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Oak
Wipro Technologies