  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 11:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MidTier 7.0.1 Form Name Issue

We just hit this problem on the CFG:Broadcast form, which refuses to open in
its New/Modify view in mid-tier (7.1.00.002 on Tomcat) because of the "/" in
the view name.  I remember this being mentioned several months ago as a
known problem with some of the views in some of the forms in the ITSM 7
application. You would think that they would have fixed this by patch 007,
but they have not.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.

Call Tracking Administration Manager

http://itsm.unt.edu/