________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 4:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to print dialogue window?

**

Excellent, Smithers!!!!

It worked like a charm, thanks a ton. I've never used javascript before.
I tested it in the client and got an error, so I consulted the
documentation, which edumacated me that it only works in MT, which is
fine anyways since that's all we'll be using. I'm just lazy and hate
flushing the cache every time I make a change :-)

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company