Looks like there are still problems today - They sent out a link
yesterday to SLM 7.1. Patch 1 and Service Desk Patch 9004 (about which
nothing has been published yet), but the link is bad, as is the direct
link in the SLM Docs section, and neither patch is in fact not loaded on
the patch site.

Too bad - I am making final adjustments to my production ITSM 7 server
this weekend, then it is fully live on Monday, after which all patching
becomes a scheduled outage situation and much harder to accomplish.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/