Sent: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:59:28 -0500
From: "Pierson, Shawn"
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Max Index on Form!

> **

Tadeu,

I don’t think it’s a matter of what the system allows, but
what is best practices. There is no single right answer. You have to
consider how many records are in the table, what the most common searches
will be, etc. It’s something that you need to work with a DBA on.
They can run SQL Profiler and other tools to be able to determine what is
causing the most slowdowns in the queries. Then, when you look at that
and see the need for a new index, you can create a new one.

Shawn Pierson