Brian

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Trimming a field

**

I finally got my mail transition form working.  As a matter of fact it works
too well!  I need to delete everything from the  "-----Original
Message-----"  or the "From: Remedy" forward.

Any suggestions?

Below is a sample of the email that people send to the form:

I completed the survey again.
Thanks,
Donna