Hi Bulls-n-Bears,
For Window resolution settings,right click on desktop-->properties-->settings tab.
Try for your settings.

Hope this helps...
Regards,

*Mahendra.

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
An ISO 20000 certified company.
Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL
Web : www.vyomlabs.com
*
Bulls-n-Bears wrote:
Sandeep,

I've tried this but that didnt change anything. where do i check the
window resolution settings ?

btw, what are the values given for server window and frame window ? :)