From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Decou, Candace M
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 1:20 PM
To: arslist@arslist.org
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier ?

I won't swear to this cause it's been some time since that version, but
I think I recall that I had to give the IUSR_Servername and
Authenticated Users permissions directly at the ARSystem -> MidTier
level in the directory structure.  You may still be down too low in the
chain.  But don't quote me.
Happy Friday!
:)

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated