 -----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-tier and internal network

Dear List,

We have a Mid-Tier system on a web server that is accessible only to our
university's internal network.   That is, someone from within the University
can access the Mid-Tier, but someone outside can't unless they have a VPN.

Unfortunately, we also have numerous regular web pages that we DO want
outsiders to be able to access.  Has anyone had any experience setting up a
web server so that Mid-Tier is only available internally, but regular web
pages are available to the world?

(Mid-Tier 7.1 patch 2, IIS 6 web server, Windows 2003 machine, Tomcat
servlet server)