I hate those types of issues and wish you good luck.  That sounds like a
problem with the core functionality, and the BMC support rep should have
involved Engineering by now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Blasquez
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 3:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Midtier Issues Turn Into Gross BMC Incompetence

Thank you for the suggestions, unfortunately there is no smoking gun in
the logs.

It happens not only on a table drill down but also on a results list
drill down.  The only time it works as expected is when there is a
results list on top of the form, as in a standard search.  When you
highlight a ticket there, it populates the form underneath.  However, if
you double-click the same ticket from the same results list, the new
window fails to populate the data, and does not throw an error in either
the server or midtier logs.

BTW, I have finished importing my workflow and form back into
development from production and the issue still exists.  So, whatever
write operations he hoped would clear the issue obviously did not work,
as it has been blown away and restored and is still exhibiting the same
behavior.

-Paul