Do you mean patch 9003 to Incident Management, etc.?

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.

Call Tracking Administration Manager

http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 2:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Does anyone know where the itsm foundation data spread sheets
and documentation needed to import that data can be found?

**

All,

With all of the changes at the BMC web site, its harder and harder to
find what you need to do your job.

For example I am at a customer site and need to download the newest
version of the foundation data spread sheets and documentation that is
included, however I can not find any reference to the sheets and the
documentation needed.

My understanding is that they should have been include with the
downloads of ITSM 7 or its patches, however they were not.

Any ideas.

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician