From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Reiser, John J
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 12:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Flashboards and Date Ranges

Hello Listers,

ARS 6.3 Patch 021

I tried looking in the List but couldn't find any previous posts.
I am trying to display a Stacked Bar Chart that displays the count of
tickets by Asset Type per week ending date.
I have all that working and now I am being asked to make the data range
selectable instead of a rolling 7 weeks.
The Flashboards is on a Display Only form and the variable points to the
helpdesk form.
I tried to put two Date/Time fields on the DO form (Start and Stop
Dates) but could not figure out how to reference them for the
Flashboards qualification.

Do I need to use the EXTERNAL() function or something like that?
 I even tried using the $872448001$ type of reference but I get now
response.
I tried it with quotes around the field id and $'s, I tried $\872448001$

Not sure what to do now. I also need to keep it as a drill-down chart so
the managers can see the specific tickets. I was going to feed it off of
a local table field that is AL controlled.

Thanks,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased
by me