Oh, I think we'll all be drooling on ourselves at "the home" before anyone
invents a vehicle that moves in three dimensions in a way that overcomes the
fact that most people have enough trouble navigating in two.  It is a cool
concept, though, for the exceptions to the rule!

It's sort of like AR System.  Some people can learn how to make it do some
amazing things, and some...well...let's just hopefully say that they're
otherwise gifted, and that we need those other things done, too.

Rick