Well, that's an unfortunate fact that I'm afraid I don't know any way
around.  The bulk of the time is really going to be recovering and possibly
cleaning the data that's been gathered since your last backup.  Once you get
that done, importing shouldn't take all that long, since I wouldn't think
that most of your foundation data has changed all that much in a few days,
and even a few thousand Incidents wouldn't take but an hour or two, tops.
So you're really looking at history tables, work logs, etc., and the
IM/PM/CR tables, and maybe a few others.

As far as data import tools, whether BMC's or Effective's, they're both
intended to import NEW data, not data with a history.  There are some fields
that I don't think exist in the templates that would be necessary to import
pre-existing records with history.  And they don't deal with Incidents,
Problems, etc. - just foundation data.  So I don't know that I would waste
my time down that rabbit hole.  This is probably going to be a manual
effort.

I hope there's a good pizza place near your office - I'm afraid you'll be
there a good part of the weekend.  :-(

Rick