This looks right to me too. Just to test -
try a simple set field and specific in your qualification a record you know has
a login - VALUE = function|lower($Login$). Does that work?
If yes, try this next. (If not, file a support ticket ;) )
Next - Try modifying the qualification query to $Login$ NOT Null and VALUE =
function|lower($Login$). Still work?
If yes, try this next. (If not, file a support ticket)
Now try building the statement gain, going with what you know.
STMT|IF $Login$ NOT NULL THEN
VALUE = function|lower($Login$)
ELSE
VALUE = "No Login"
ENDIF

Hopefully, somewhere along the line you figure out what it doesn't like. If
not, it should definately go to support because some directions aren't clear or
you found a bug.
Do let us know what you find.

Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]