-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Remedy Maniac
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: move of the mail server ... what needs to be changed for the
email engine?

Dear listers,

we are running ARS email engine 6.00.01
We need to change the mail server.
Can anybody confirm that as far as the Email engine is concerned, no change is needed? I mean as the email engine looks for the DNS entry of the smtphost, it should not even need a restart?
Or?
Thanks
Serouche

_______