From: Rick Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: BBQ tour (UNCLASSIFIED)

** I have been to Baltimore a few times, and had some Boog's BBQ (I do
remember those great O's teams of the 60's and 70's) at Camden one
chilly April night.  It was so cold there that the meat was cold before
I had paid for it.  I think it tasted good, though - I couldn't even
feel my own tongue by that point, and that was without beer.  (Brrrr...)

On a side note, we kicked around taking a tour of the ballparks around
the country (I've seen a few), but decided that the timing would be too
difficult unless one lived on the East Coast.  So, BBQ it is!

Rick

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:34 AM, FRANK, GORDON CTR DISA JSSC