From: Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Wed 06/18/08 11:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG; arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE: 9280 - Server not present in configured servers list

the "arp -a" command gives you the hostname of that server responding to that
IP Address, you can use a network sniffer to see who is replying that.

This problem could be as easy as a sys admin having made a type in a hosts
file, entering that IP address in question instead of the right one, or even a
possible NIS, NIS+ or DNS (or WINS or any other method) misconfiguration in the
name resolution system.