-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pam Hollis
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 1:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Trying to Load Assets into CMDB/Asset Inventory

We loaded our assets into the system.  It isn't easy but first import
into the BMC_CORE:BMC-BaseElement Form and then export out into an arx
file each Class ID -  So you may have BMC_CORE:BMC-Equipment,
ComputerSystem etc.  Then you import each individual one into
corresponding form - example Equipment goes into the
BMC_CORE:BMC_Equipment_ form and Printer go into the
BMC:CORE_BMC_Printer_ and BMC:CORE_BMC_HardwareSystemComponent_  Form.
Use the Update Existing Record when importing into this form.