From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 3:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Modify vs Modify All

When I modify a field on my form and save the record, it kicks off the workflow
(active link) that I created.  When I do the same modification to the same
field with a Modify All action it does not kick off the workflow.

Does anyone know why this would happen?

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
Tyco Electronics