Thanks Carey, I'll try some HTML injection or something. I've done it with the
emails that the email engine sends out.

Yeah, in version 7, they do hide that checkbox, although I'm not totally sure
why.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company